ELECTRIC EROSION MACHINING
There are two working regimes:
- Electrosparking. Is used for precision final polishing. It is characterized by small material removal and low processing speed.
- Electric pulse machining. Using of this regime is characterized by considerably higher speed of material removal, but surface finish is suffered.
Predominant features of electric erosion machining:
- The high quality of received surface does not require finishing.
- Opportunity to receive surfaces with different structures.
- Exclusion of mechanical deformation of thin products.
- Augmentation of strength properties of the workpiece.
Main features of electric erosion machining:
- copying work of form of section of electrode
- cutting of parts with a complex profile
- cutting of high hardness workpieces
- bore machining of parts
- internal push broaching, broaching of holes and windows
- processing of parts in forms of scalps and gauzes
- wire cutting of complex contours
- strengthening of the surface layer.
Working of EDM machine:
- width up to 800 mm
- height up to 400 mm
- length up to 800 mm
- processed materials: ferrous and non-ferrous metals, graphite
- processing precision up to 0.01mm
MAIN ELECTRIC EROSION EQUIPMENT
EDM MACHINE AGIE INTEGRAL 2 SWITZERLAND PRODUCTION
Electric erosion punch machine with operating system Agiematic. It is intended for machining of workpieces from metals (steel, cast iron, yellow metal) and their alloys by spark erosion.
Burning operation is carried out under a constant high-frequency current produced from the pulse generator, in a dielectric medium with the use of electrodes. Depending on the mode of operation of the generator and the number of passes is possible to achieve different accuracy and surface roughness of finished parts.
The machine allows to get products with the dimensions up to 800x600x250 mm of complicated configuration without using a cutting tool. For example: molds, die blocks, nibbling and punching tools, equipment and tools for metalworking machines.
WIRE-CUT SYSTEM SODICK AQ535 JAPAN PRODUCTION
Wire-cut system with CNC Sodick Mark 25 and wire threading device. Size of cutting wire 0.01-0.3mm. Maximum dimensions of processed workpieces: 1050x650x300mm, maximum weight – 800 kg.