There is no doubt the fact that the productivity and quality of robotic welding are in large excess over the characteristics of handwork.
Full-automatic process, implemented with the help of robotic manipulators and special welding equipment, is amenabled to careful control at every stage of works. Are performed:
- previous and final quality control of wealding seams
- control of curl of the part in the moment of welding
- positioning and initialization control of welding
- control of the process of joint sealing.
If errors are detected it’s immediately performed welding correction in real time:
- position and path of motion of the part
- deviations of bonding tool.
With proper calibration of robotic welding complex the positional precision of torch is about 0.03-0.05 mm.
Performance capacity of the complex dpends on the operation schemes and welding programs.
- width up to 10000 mm
- height up to 4000 mm
- length up to 4000 mm
- welding base materials: full range of flat products
- processing precision up to 0.5mm.
To perform the work we use welding sources of one of the world leaders – the company Fronius with the capacity up to 500A. Kinematics of the process is provided by works of Panasonik, Kawasaki, KUKA, ABB or Fanuc along with rotocoils and positioning elements of native production. Design modularity and proprietary software allow within a shortest possible time to carry out checkout and switch-over of welding process from one part to another.